We are seeking passionate, driven, hardworking individuals who are interested in the entertainment industry and are willing to put in the hard work to succeed.
Seeking a Film & TV Agent with the following;
- Knowledge of office procedures, filing systems, and equipment;
- Knowledge of computer software and systems, such as MSOutlook, MSWord, MSExcel, and Internet Explorer;
- Knowledge of web-based research;
- Knowledge of the film and television industry
- Knowledge of the basic structure of a talent agency
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Provide excellent client service in person, by telephone, and electronically;
- Solve problems with little assistance;
- Learn quickly and continually;
- Detail-oriented, with ability to work well under pressure;
- Initiate appropriate action in response to critical communications; and
- Manage multiple priorities, with a focus on talent bookings and contracts.
- Sound judgment;
- Team player and collegial; and
- Experience in any of the following, office management, sales, administration;
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, data input, and information management.
Candidates must demonstrate clearly how they meet the Education and Experience requirements listed below:
Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent.
The staffing process will consist of a review of all applications to ensure that applicants meet the essential requirements. Please note that failure to meet any of the essential requirements eliminates candidates from further consideration. Only those applicants who meet these will be contacted by the Human Resources Section for an interview or other form of assessment of the Requirements.
The assessment can include an interview, a written test and other tests that will consist of a series of questions designed to evaluate each applicant’s knowledge, abilities and personal suitability for the position.
Submit your application using our Application Form
or email your application to Human Resource Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org